When a valid card is presented, the appropriate floor control relays will be activated, allowing the cardholder to select the desired floor. Destination Controlled Mode, which requires a CA-A482-P Destination Reporting Module, offers far superior event trail and user accountability.
In addition to these advanced floor and elevator control features, the CA-A480-A also features full supervision, a backup battery and a fire alarm input.
- • 16 on-board floor control relays
- • Fire control input
- • Back-up battery
- • Control up to 64 floors and 2 elevator cabs
- • Destination reporting: Requires CA-A482-P
(Southern Lock Order #187-0050)
- • Connects directly to the RS-485 E-BUS
- • Individual schedules per floor with on-board 12VDC power supply
- • Fully supervised with comprehensive LED display